1. Pilots must insure that all surly bonds have been slipped entirely before aircraft taxiing is attempted.
2. During periods of sky dancing, crew and passengers must keep seatbelts fastened. Crew should wear shoulderbelts as provided. Sky dancing must only be performed in aircraft rated for that activity.
3. Sunward climbs must not exceed the maximum permitted aircraft ceiling.
4. Passenger aircraft are prohibited from joining the tumbling mirth.
5. Pilots flying through sun-split clouds under VFR conditions must comply with all applicable minimum clearances.
6. Do not perform certain hundred things in front of Federal Aviation Administration inspectors.
7. Wheeling, soaring, and swinging will not be attempted except in aircraft rated for such activities and within utility class weight limits and by pilots trained in such maneuvers with approriate log endorsements.
8. Be advised that sunlit silence will occur only when a major engine malfunction has occurred.
9. "Hov'ring there" will constitute a highly reliable signal that a flight emergency is imminent. "Hov'ring there" may be executed safely in rotor wing or vertical lift aircraft.
10. Forecasts of shouting winds are available from the local FSS. Encounters with unexpected shouting winds should be reported by PIREP.
11. Pilots flinging eager aircraft through footless halls of air are reminded that they alone are responsible for maintaining separation from other eagerly flinging aircraft.
12. Should any crewmember or passenger experience delirium while in the burning blue, submit an irregularity report upon flight termination and seek immediate attention from their aeromedical examiner or flight surgeon.
13. Windswept heights will be topped by a minimum of 1,000 feet to maintain VFR minimum separations.
14. Aircraft engine ingestion of, or impact with, larks or eagles should be reported to the FAA and the appropriate aircraft maintenance facility.
15. Aircraft operating in the high untresspassed sanctity of space must remain in IFR flight regardless of meteorological conditions and visibility. remember to set altimeter to 29.92 where untresspassed sanctity exceeds FL180.
16. Pilots and passengers are reminded that opening doors or windows in order to touch the face of God may result in loss of cabin pressure. When assisting others or small children to touch the face of God, please secure your oxygen mask first, then assist others.